Visit the Cape Winelands with its backdrop of majestic mountains, lush valleys, quaint villages and scenic vineyards.
- Stellenbosch, tree lined streets, historical architecture, alfresco cafes and good shopping
- Franschhoek Valley with its endless mountain vistas
- Paarl – “The pearl of the Cape” – home to the Afrikaans language
- Cape Dutch architecture – visit the acclaimed Boschendal Manor House
- Wine tasting on some of the finest Cape Wine Estates
- Cellar tour
Add-on options for private tours
Horse-riding in the vineyards, hot air ballooning, helicopter transfers to the winelands, long leisurely lunch at one of the Cape’s top restaurants, pamper yourself with a spa visit.