Cape Point Tour
Come join us on a full day journey around what has been named the Fairest Cape!
See the magnificent coastline unfold in front of you and discover beautiful beaches of Camps Bay, dramatic scenery, the legendary meeting place of the two oceans, local wildlife and explore the world-famous botanical garden.
- Clifton beach view and Camps Bay
- Hout Bay trip to Seal Island – optional
- Chapman’s Peak Drive – if open
- Optional lunch at local restaurant
- Simon’s Town
- Penguin colony – optional
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- The Cape of Good Hope
- The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – optional
- Add-on options for private toursHorse riding on the beach, wine tasting, ostrich farm tour, shopping for art and antiques in Kalk Bay, sea kayaking in Simons Town, hiking in the peninsula